Three Truths And A Lie …
But More Like A Lot Of Stuff I Wish Were Lies
Well, since it’s Sunday and my theme all weekend has been to be lazy and not do any work, I figured why blow it and start now, right? We sent Ethan over to his mom’s for the night, ordered Chinese food and plopped our asses on the couch and finally watched The Hunger Games. I’m probably the only person left not living under a rock to have never read any of the books so I thought the movie was pretty good. Grandpa of course said … “The book was better”…. Of course it was! They always are! But, now I have to read the second and third books because they sucked me in, assholes. I don’t have time to read. I also spent some time catching up on what some of my favorite bloggers have been doing. (Oh how I’ve missed you my beloved Bloggess, I’m sorry. I will check in on you more! Oh! And super tweeting this weekend BTW… I did catch some of that!) Anyways, I found this little meme going around. Three truths and a lie. Have you seen it? Me either. But, being the desperate attention seeking whore I am and my constant need to fit in to all things *Cool Bloggers Do* (Total lie right there, this is going to be easy!) I’ve decided I must participate. You know, to lend my time and talent to yet another useless meme (You know I hate meme’s, right? Truth! I wrote about it here)
Although, I’ve kinda been thinking I have way more crap I wish I could say actually was a lie. Can I rename the meme from Three Truths And a Lie to… Oh, I don’t know… 10 Truths And a Few Lies Sprinkled In So I don’t Seem So Crazy? Let’s see what comes out and I’ll let you know at the end.
- I just washed a load of laundry (True! And I only have 3 more to go)
- I have stopped judging people. (Lie! Like that will ever happen)
- On my 16th birthday I smoked pot with a cop who drove me home after my ride from a Deep Purple concert got arrested (True! And that’s all the details you’re getting)
- I dyed my hair blonde once. It turned kind of greenish (Lie! It turned out looking like the McDonald’s arches)
- I’m not a fan of The Beatles (True! And, I’m not fond of The Rolling Stones either)
- I went to Clown School (Lie! But I do often wish I ran away to join the circus)
- Tim McGraw looked down my shirt to peek at my boobs (True! Just wanted to brag)
- I told Faith Hill her husband (Tim McGraw) had a nice ass during a conversation when I didn’t recognize who she was (True! And, it was totally embarrassing)
- My superpower is turning straight guys gay (True! Kinda. You either are or you aren’t when you’re born, but my last boyfriend now dates guys. I’m just that good. Or, bad. Whatever)
- My childhood crush used to call me ‘Elephant Brand’ because I was chubby (False! He called me that because “Elephant Brand’ makes Brillo pads. It was a bad hair joke. He’s bald now. Karma is a bitch Jason)
Ok, there’s my craptastic contribution to Three Truths and a Lie. Your assignment, should you be bold enough to accept the challenge:
Leave me 1 truth and 1 lie in the comments section. I’ll figure out which is which…. Maybe.