Top 10 Delicious Holiday Side Dishes Perfect Addition To Your Holiday Meal
Remember last week when I skipped right to dessert and posted the Top 10 Holiday Dessert Recipes? Yeah, so much for saving the best for last. I confess. I am that relative sneaking into the kitchen to ‘taste test’ those awesome sweet plates of goodness. Just making sure everyone will be happy. I’m a giver. You’re welcome.
Got the turkey? Got the ham? Maybe a nice rack of lamb even? Well, now what? I know! If I have to eat one more spoonful of green bean casserole I think it might choke. (sorry Mom, you make the best GBC ever) Once again, because I’m such a giver, I’ve scoured the internet looking for the best of the best. Some twists on classic dishes and some pretty unique takes as well! Take a gander at these delicious holiday side dishes I dug up! Tell me they won’t make that GBC look boring and bland!
Top 10 Delicious Holiday Side Dishes
- 1. Vegetable Squash Couscous (vegetarian!)
- 2. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 3. Better Than Gordon Ramsay Mushroom Risotto
- 4. Cranberry Apple Cornbread Stuffing
- 5. Citrus Green Beans With Pine Nuts
- 6. Cheesy Gouda Mashed Potatoes With Crispy Pancetta!
- 7. Pineapple Cranberry Relish
- 8. Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
- 9. Panko Crusted Stuffed Artichokes
- 10. Perfect Buttermilk Biscuits
See, now that’s quite an awesome list of delicious holiday side dishes, huh?? Told ya! I’m a giver!
Oh! And tell me which of these delicious holiday side dishes you’re trying! I’ll be there around 6:00. Will that work?