15 Seriously Awesome Halloween Nail Art Designs
Because I’m a Nail Art Snob & Halloween Is My Favorite Time Of Year, I Had To! And, you should totally expect way more of my ‘All About Halloween’ posts too! I have The Greatest Of’s… and The Top 10 Best… I am all about Halloween you guys! Last year, we even made a huge outside decoration that made me quite the hero mom on our cul-de-sac. A witch upside down in a bubbling green cauldron of ooze… it’s so cool! I can’t wait to put her out again this year! Yes, I’ll wait until after Labor Day, maybe. Our whole neighborhood goes all out, each house cooler and spookier than the next. Does that go on by you too? Ok, I’m rambling… On with the show!
Halloween Nail Art Designs!
Nightmare Before Christmas Nail Art Design via Pinterest
- Blood Splatter Nails – Inspired by Dexter???
- Mummy Wrapped Halloween Nails
- Evil Eye Halloween Nail Art
Skull and Cross Bones from Nails in Nippon
- Green and Black Franken Fingers
- Black and Orange Halloween Cats
- Dripping Blood Halloween Nail Art
- Orange and Black Flying Bats
- Pumpkins and Polka Dots (cute for little girls, too!)
- (Video Tutorial) Candy Corn Bling Halloween Nails!
- Black and Orange French Tip Water Marble
And… We can’t forget those toes! Nails By Kari
So, what ‘cha got going on? Cute or creepy for your choice of Halloween Nail Art?
Keep checking back for all of my awesome sauce Halloween posts!! I think I’m happier than the kiddos about this holiday!
If you liked this Nail Art post, and want more, (you know you totally do!) you can subscribe to be on my super cool kids club mailing list here.